The following terms and conditions govern participation in the Wahed Invest LLC Referral Rewards program. The terms aim to keep the program fair, accessible to all United State legal residents or citizens reside that currently in the United States, and successful in its primary goal: to reward you (the referrer) for referring other individuals whom you have a personal connection and who are with Wahed Invest LLC (the ‘firm’ or ‘Wahed”). By participating in the program, you agree to, and agree to abide by, these terms and conditions. Failure to do so may forfeit your ability to collect your Referral Reward, so please read the following terms and conditions carefully.
Who is eligible to receive this reward?
Potential New Client means an individual (i) whom a Referring Client, using their personal code provided by Wahed in connection with a Referral, invites you to become a new Wahed subscriber and open a Wahed Account and (ii) who has never subscribed to any Wahed services or opened a Wahed Account before begin invited by the Referring Client.
Referred Client means a Potential New Client who has (i) downloaded the Wahed application, (ii) has active Wahed Account with a minimum of $100 of funds and is at least 18 years of age.
2. Reward for Referrals
Wahed – Invite Friends, Get $10 and Give $10
Wahed will credit your Wahed Invest Account with Rewards Bonus only after the Referring Client and the Referred Client have met all the eligibility under the terms and conditions for the applicable referral promotion. After each Referred Client opens a New Account Wahed will deposit $10 of reward funds into Referrer Wahed account, and Wahed will also deposit $10 of reward funds into your referee's Wahed account.
Participants is permitted to receive a maximum of $100 per calendar year in compensation in connection with Referred Clients.
To qualify for the promotional account rewards, referred client must do the following:
· Sign up a Wahed Account with Referral Code; and
· Fund account within 30 days of opening the account; and
· Remain funded for at least 30 days after opening the account
Wahed is not responsible for incorrect entry or other failure on the part of your referee in creating a New Account or complying with any other requirement for Wahed account holders.
In connection with your participating in the Referral Program, you agree to the restrictions listed below:
· No spam – You agree that you will not “spam” anyone with Referrals to join Wahed either by mass emailing, use of automated systems, bots or automatic dialers, and not post Referral links on websites or events or venue pages without express consent from the owner. You agree to not engage in any device or scheme that results in “spam.”
· No misrepresentations - You agree that you will not attempt to mislead anyone in connection with the Referral Program. This includes, but is not limited to, creating fake accounts, profiles, links, or messages.
· No prohibited content - You agree that you will not use any defamatory, offensive, abusive, or obscene content in connection with Wahed. This includes, but is not limited to, content that violates someone else’s privacy or harassing content.
· No fraudulent activity - You agree not defraud or abuse, or attempt to defraud or abuse, anyone in connection with the Referral Program. You agree to not engage in any activity that may be fraudulent, deceptive, or manipulative.
· No misuse of Wahed’s content - You agree not to sell Wahed’s Referral links or create websites, email addresses or social media with Wahed’s name, images, or content without Wahed’s express consent. Wahed’s content is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject Wahed or any of Wahed’s products or services to any authorization, registration, licensing, or notification requirements within any jurisdictions outside those jurisdictions in which Wahed and its affiliates are licensed to operate.
Violations of any of these restrictions may result in termination of your eligibility to participate in the Referral Bonus earned in violation or suspected violation of these restrictions at Wahed’s sole discretion.
This promotion is not valid with any other offers and is non-transferrable. This promotion may not be combined with other referral programs offered by Wahed. Wahed reserves the right to:
· change or terminate this offer at any time, without notice,
· to limit the amount of account rewards you are eligible to receive.
· to refuse or recover any promotion award if Wahed determines that it was obtained under fraudulent circumstances, that inaccurate or incomplete information was provided by a Client, or that any terms of the Client Investment Agreement have been violated.
· modify or amend these terms and conditions at any time and without notice.
· to audit all offers to ensure that the terms and conditions of the Promotion have been met and to request additional information regarding any and all claims and supporting documents.
· the qualification period is limited to 30 days. In order to receive the promotional account rewards, you must meet the qualification requirements during the qualification period.
· decisions in respect of all aspects of the Promotion will be final and binding.
· bonus funds may be taxable income to you thus, will be responsible for any federal or state taxes resulting from receipt of bonus funds.
7. Wahed’s Registration
Wahed represents and warrants to you that it is registered with the SEC under the Act as an Investment Adviser.
You acknowledge and agree that, before Wahed presents a Potential New Client invited by you with the opportunity to maintain a relationship with Wahed, the Potential New Client will be presented with a link to the most recently filed versions of the Brochure and required to provide an acknowledgement that the Potential New Client has received the Brochure.
9. Legal and Regulatory History
You represent and warrant to Wahed that you are not a person: (A) subject to an SEC order issued under section 203(f) of the Act, or (B) convicted within the previous ten years of any felony or misdemeanor involving conduct described in section 203(e)(2)(A) through (D) of the Act, or (C) who has been found by the SEC to have engaged, or has been convicted of engaging, in any of the conduct specified in paragraphs (1), (5) or (6) of section 203(e) of the Act, or (D) is subject to an order, judgment or decree described in section 203(e)(4) of the Act
10. Dispute Resolution, including Pre-Dispute Arbitration Clause
All controversies that may arise between you and Wahed concerning any subject matter, issue, or circumstance whatsoever (including controversies concerning any account, order, or transaction, or the continuation, performance, interpretation, or breach of this, the other Agreements, or any other agreement between you and Wahed, whether entered into or arising before, on, or after the date this account is opened) shall be determined by binding arbitration through the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”). You acknowledge that judgment upon any arbitration award may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
No person shall bring a putative or certified class action to arbitration, nor seek to enforce any pre-dispute arbitration agreement against any person who has initiated in court a putative class action; or who is a member of a putative class who has not opted out of the class with respect to any claims encompassed by the putative class action until: (i) the class certification is denied; or (ii) the class is decertified; or (iii) the customer is excluded from the class by the court. Such forbearance to enforce an agreement to arbitrate shall not constitute a waiver of any rights under this Agreement except to the extent stated herein.
By participating in the Wahed referral program, you acknowledge and agree that your participation will conform to the terms and conditions specified herein, our website https://www.wahed.com/legal, and those of the Client Agreement directly conflicts, this Agreement shall govern. If you are currently participating in the Wahed referral program and the preceding representations become inaccurate, you agree to immediately inform Wahed at email@example.com.
Furthermore, you hereby agree that Wahed will have no liability for any cost, expenses or damages caused by your participation in the referral program and that you will indemnify and hold Wahed harmless against any claim, action, liability, loss, injury, or damage to you or any other person or entity due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of your participation in the promotion. Wahed is not responsible for faulty referral links, any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in transmission, order processing, or communication; technical or mechanical malfunctions; errors in these terms, in any human-processing error; failures of electronic equipment, computer hardware or software; damage to your equipment, computer hardware or software, or inaccurate information, whether caused by equipment, programming, human error, or otherwise
Endorsements and testimonials are considered marketing that may carry regulatory oversight, and in turn, Wahed, Inc., an affiliated company of Wahed Invest LLC (the ‘’Firm’’), must prominently disclose whether the person giving the testimonial or endorsement (the ‘’Promoter’’) is compensated by the Firm and/or its affiliates for its services. Promoters for Wahed, Inc., including but not limited to, sports personalities (none of which are a client or prospective client of the Firm and/or its affiliates) have entered into agreements with Wahed, Inc. in return for compensation paid in both cash and equity compensation. Prospective clients should review these disclosures carefully as a possible conflict of interest, and, further, all prospective clients are encouraged to speak with a financial advisor and/or tax accountant prior to investing with the Firm and/or its affiliates. Investments are inherently risky and may cause loss, up to, and including, full loss of principal.